Sustainable lasts the longest.

Respect for people and for nature: this is what drives us. And we believe that lots of small actions speak louder than big words. For example, nothing goes to waste during the production process, we invest heavily in renewable energy and we are constantly innovating so that our products are even greener. Just to list a few points.

But we want to do even more! Do you have suggestions about how we can do even more for our planet?

Respect for people and for nature: this is what drives us. And we believe that lots of small actions speak louder than big words. For example, nothing goes to waste during the production process, we invest heavily in renewable energy and we are constantly innovating so that our products are even greener. Just to list a few points.

But we want to do even more! Do you have suggestions about how we can do even more for our planet?

We care.

Happy people

We produce Parquetvinyl under the best possible circumstances, with the focus on a healthy working environment and the welfare of our operators.

A green planet

  • Parquetvinyl contains up to 70% limestone. In the remaining 30%, only high-quality plastics are used. As a result, our products last for decades. That way, we use fewer raw materials.

  • We believe in the big impact that small actions can have. So we use no plastic foil around the cardboard packaging. Parquetvinyl is perfectly resistant to moisture.

  • We also deliberately only use cardboard with an FSC label.

Innovative products

  • Innovation ensures that our products are increasingly stronger, better and greener.

  • We don’t use glue in the production of our floorboards. The layers are compressed at a temperature of 200°C. No glue is required either when the floorboards are being laid in your home.

  • Parquetvinyl contains no harmful plasticisers such as phthalates.

Lifetime warranty

When you choose Parquetvinyl, you get a lifetime warranty. This is because we are 100% convinced of the sustainability of our range.

Would you like to read our warranty conditions? You can find them here.

Find the floor of your dreams!